Doctor of Business Administration
The Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) program at National institute of Technology is offered an
advanced degree that provides graduates with the research, critical analysis, and application skills to
make intellectual contributions to their fields of business study.
This program leverages Saint Leo’s expertise in delivering flexible graduate programs that are student-centered, application oriented, and outcomes driven.
- Develop research skills and the ability to use critical thinking skills to analyze and critique both academic and applied research.
- Synthesize the global implications of research conducted while critically thinking about the interrelated activities that occur in the functional areas of business.
- Demonstrate excellence in teaching practices with an emphasis on using experiential, active learning and coaching techniques.
- Create an original and intellectual contribution to the field of management and/or business in the required dissertation project.
- Demonstrate a high level of proficiency in written and oral presentation skills.
Business Research Analysis and Design
Independent Studies in Business
Current Issues in Organizational Behaviour
Research in Strategic Marketing
Contemporary Issue in Corporate Governance